Monday, June 4, 2012

Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys I will try to use these However

And thoroughly to be broken, and everyone was thinking, who will be the first laid off ...
In fact, in addition to the financial sector, I do not want to move other departments in the company, after all, I am not familiar with how the transport industry, any change in the rash would be worse to male day the company has the economy is not operating, these reforms are prepared to stay to my general manager, this person must be an experienced people in the industry, has a wealth of experience and management experience, and has a certain pioneering spirit.
For the financial sector reform is an urgent need in my previous investment for financial sector reform has been well placed to exploit the, I am confident that the financial operations of the company's ability to do no less than an experienced Chief Financial Officer Of course, while looking for a candidate, he is equipped with one including cost, budget, financial accounting team is more important to a variety of financial regulations are readily available, as long as I repeal does not meet the financial requirements before operating practices, although this is the work of the Finance Department to bring some inconvenience, but the change must be effective soon will be reflected.
But I want to turn to find from where? Spread the news of the recruitment of general manager and finance manager on the network, newspapers, magazines and on television, and entrusted the Beijing several large executive search firm to help find and other financial officers, except through the recruitment, I have each employee and the Ministry of Finance carried out in-depth conversations, if you are able, I will try to use these However, when lifting the the Chu Tianxiong brother-in-law duties, or sudden, a small storm. I declare that the company's decision, Liu began to cry and shout in the company up, and I violent personal attacks. until Chu Tianxiong to his brother-in-law away, the storm gradually dispersed, no one would have thought that the first knife of reform turned out to be for Liu unstable mood is more serious, until I held a briefing of all staff of a company, we also slightly ease some ...
During this time, I always take my own time into the male day the Chutian Xiong also particularly co-ordination, but also gave me the greatest trust, Aunt Liu came to the company my question, but also he personally pressed down.
These I am very grateful to people like Chu Tianxiong After all, in today's boss is too small, but I can smile in his behind to feel faint trace of a helpless and lonely, this loss of power or how much to the once shook the business community are a lot of emotion, but I have confidence in a very short period of time, but also a more operational good company ...
I work hard all day, a few girl disappeared before my eyes the whole two weeks, no one to give me even a phone call,Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys, maybe they are really despises it, and perhaps or let them have left me this extremely emotionally weak people ......
Daily to come to candidates, but a truly outstanding talent rarely, although there are a lot of people have very high academic qualifications and

No comments:

Post a Comment